Punjab Department of Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, Government of Punjab, and Chandigarh invite online applications for recruitment to the posts of Inspector (Food) in Food Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs Department in Punjab Government.
The selection will be based on a written test. No interview will be conducted for his post:
Online Applications Start:
October 08, 2013
Online Application Ends:
November 09, 2013
Date of Examination:
December 15, 2013
Number of posts:
Rs. 10300 – 34800 Grade pay of Rs. 4200
18 to 38 years
Graduation and Punjabi language up to Matric (10th) level
(Questions: 150, Marks: 150, Duration: 150 minutes)
1. Punjabi (Questions: 13, Marks: 13)
2. English (Questions: 12, Marks: 12)
3. General Knowledge (Questions: 25, Marks: 25)
4. Mental Ability / Reasoning (Questions: 50, Marks: 50)
5. Mathematical Skills (Questions: 25, Marks: 25)
6. Computer Proficiency (Questions: 25, Marks: 25)
Negative marking .25 marks for every wrong answer.
Note: There will be no interview.
Gen & Others: Rs.800
Fee should be paid through a payment Challan in State Bank of Patiala.
For more details and online application please visit: